- abrigo

«se queres um escudo impenetrável, permanece dentro de ti mesmo»

Monday, September 21, 2015

BABE



That night was perfect, the way we kissed is just amazing. My heart is yours, and you totally left me dreaming about so much more. I can't imagine my life without you already. I just wanna kiss you al day and all night. I wanna bite your neck, I wanna cuddle you in the couch and just stay there, nice and warm. I love the way you play with your finger tips on my legs. how you slowly kiss me with so much love and kindness. I honestly never had kisses like that, they're just sweet and makes me want more and more. 
I was never this happy and I don't understand how it's possible. Or let's say that's a lie, I was never treated this way, like a princess 100% of the time. I think I took the appropriate amount of grief, I waited long enough to put my shit together and now I have you! It's just all I wanted. I can't even stop thinking about you for a second. Can't stop thinking about the way you look at me, the way you hold me close, the funny way that I need to be on tippy toes to kiss you when you stand up! Oh babe, I'm so glad I'm yours. 

Tomorrow is your birthday, I'm gonna be with you, Can't wait to give you your gift. So excited!

«You are a peoples version of dessert» perfect book

No comments:

Post a Comment