- abrigo

«se queres um escudo impenetrável, permanece dentro de ti mesmo»

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September 22, 2015



I'm officially yours. You can call me yours and tell everyone! I'm your girl, your girlfriend. 
I promise you lots of laughter, lots of love, lots of hugs and kisses, I promise I'm worth it! I always keep my promises and I can promise you all of this. I'm not gonna give you up, you're way to perfect for me to lose you! 
I have a boyfriend, what about that! Sounds so weird and so good. The smiles between the kiss were the best feeling of my life! I can say that I haven't stopped smiling since. You have my heart all for you, I'm so in it's hilarious. Can only kiss you all night and not care about what's happening outside. the world can stop, and I just don't care. 
September 22nd, your birthday, our day. I miss you babe! 

TODAY! Today I got the answer from Canada! Fuck yes, I was scared of being yours because I was scared of being sent home, guess what?! NO bitches, I'm staying! 
I'm so happy and blessed it's not even funny! 
This is my happy, Canada and You!

No comments:

Post a Comment