- abrigo

«se queres um escudo impenetrável, permanece dentro de ti mesmo»

Thursday, February 12, 2015

19th of August 2015



There's one thing in the world that I know and I have for granted, You guys. All of you. I miss you guys so much, my little portuguese babes. 
Tânia, I was going nuts cause we never talk anymore, the funny thing is when we do it's for 3 hours! 
You're mine since I was little and I can't imagine my life without you. Oh babe, when you wrote «VOLTA» that's what I want to do. I can't wait to hug you again, my little babyyy! I promise, I will spend your bday with you. I will do my best. If those papers come the way I need them, I PROMISE YOU, I WILL SPEND YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH YOU, and I will have a little bow on my neck as a gift! 
I love you, thanks for being there.
Thank you, for never leaving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment