- abrigo

«se queres um escudo impenetrável, permanece dentro de ti mesmo»

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Estimo.



Got all my grades back, Finally, did such a good job. I'm really proud of myself. Never really believed that I would be able to pull this off this semester. All the nights that I couldn't sleep, all the mugs of coffee, assignments, exams, midterms. All the weekends I didn't had! Working full time and doing school at the same time is not a piece of cake like people make it seem. I worked really hard and cried of despair. And we may think it's wrong, it is actually, but sometimes... Sometimes we have to sell our soul to the devil. 
I guess every time I'm here I feel attached to the past and I look back to what I was before and whatever changed in me. I'm such a different person, my will power is so much higher now and I worship myself much more. I can not understand my "old me"  and the way I was. Thinking that I never thought about myself, that I would put everyone first. Thinking I did whatever people wanted me to do, that I tried so hard, so so so so hard to be perfect and I still failed. Thinking about all the times I avoid living my life because of others, I look at me know and I see a girl that can do whatever she wants! I'm able to do whatever I put my mind to! I feel pretty every day, I have a job and I work my butt off. I have responsibilities and I still go to school. I'm  happy person and it's amazing, Not giving any f*cks to what people may think, enjoying my nights, enjoying my drinks, my dances, my songs! I feel different, I look different, I'm happy. 
Thank you. Thank you for showing me what an asshole looks like. 



«I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife.»

Estimo que te f*das.

No comments:

Post a Comment