- abrigo

«se queres um escudo impenetrável, permanece dentro de ti mesmo»

Sunday, September 13, 2015

I call you mine



I'm the luckiest girl ever to have you with me! You make me so happy, I can't sleep because I spend to much time thinking about you instead, and in he morning, in the morning you're my first thought! All the laughs, you have the most beautiful heart and I can't believe you are giving it to me like this, but I can tell you that mine is totally up for you. I've never been treated like this, so much respect, love and care. I love how forward you are, how we are in the same page, how we both fight for something and we both have the ambition to be better! Meeting your friends and not being hated was amazing, I can't even describe such a feeling, plus I thought it was hilarious that your friends told you how beautiful I am and how lucky you are. 
You have told me the most amazing things, you've hugged me with all your heart and I can't get enough of you honey. 

Hell yes, you're so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment