- abrigo

«se queres um escudo impenetrável, permanece dentro de ti mesmo»

Friday, November 14, 2014

bff crises



Sometimes it's hard to let some stuff go. Sometimes it's hard to let the hand slide a bit and leave the people you love go away from you. I know you are not going anywhere, I know you're still here with me. I know you don't forget the friendship, the laughs, the hugs and kisses, I know that. I don't think our friendship is breaking apart, not at all, that is not what I mean, I'm just scared. I loved you with all my heart and you're one of the best hearts out there, you were always a piece of heaven that I could count on. What hurts my heart is to think that I know nothing about you anymore. Is the fact that you probably don't call me anymore to tell me the stupid thing that just happened and you will call her. I want you forever with me, I want you to be my kids godmother, I want you as my Maid of Honor. I want to be beside you as well, I want all we thought when we are just little girls. It wasn't my fault what happened with me a year ago, but I don't want to lose you too, that has a lot of weight on my heart because I was the one that left Portugal. Christmas is coming and I miss you so much. I was numb last year and didn't even realized, and now I wish I could just hug you and tell you how much I love you. I think best friends are like boyfriends, 'cause you can't even describe the feeling of loving someone that understands you so much. I knew that things would be different as soon as that plane took off, but I still remember the last hug we had, and how much we were crying. You were there for me, till the last minute, and I can't forget that. I'm scared of losing you, and I'm sorry. I know I'm the baby in this relationship. and I'm sorry 'cause I know you don't understand why am I like this. I guess you have her like I have Emily, and maybe you feel a bit the same way but I cry way much. Please, just don't forget that I really miss you and that this Christmas time I'm gonna have a hard time. 

I hope at least that you will enjoy your gifts and the little letter I wrote you. I hope you will have a warm and cozy heart after you open and read it. I love you pumpkin, I'm sorry for this. 

I always keep my promises. You jump, I jump.
Um sempre, é um sempre.  

No comments:

Post a Comment