- abrigo

«se queres um escudo impenetrável, permanece dentro de ti mesmo»

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

mine, every day.




Can't wait to see you tonight, finally I'm gonna take this off my chest! I wanna say it so bad, it's so crazy! It doesn't matter whatever surprise I got for you, if it doesn't get here on time it doesn't matter. I wasn't expecting you to feel this way already. I thought you would hide it for long, because that's what boys do. You're  so different from whatever I had before, I can't have enough of you and I just want to kiss you 24/7. I just want to call you all the time, hear your voice, have you laugh w me!You make me the happiest girl on earth and I don't understand how I gave you my heart like this, so fast, but I love it so bad, and I love you. I LOVE YOU, finally I said it! You're only gonna heart it tonight for the 1st time, you do know it, all because I'm yours already. 
I miss you so much babe, 3 days without you were like 3 years! NUTS! I just want to see you tonight, I promise you will never forget what happened. 

See you later babe.

To whoever reads this blog, I will be back to tell you how he's the best thing that ever happened to me. 

I can't wait to kiss you babe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment